The MiLL Advance Cabinet Manufacturing Program is designed to teach students the skills required in today's global economy. Students who complete this program are:
- Trained and certified in using state-of-the-art tools and machinery used in the manufacturing industry.
- Given the opportunity to earn valuable industry recognized certifcates in OSHA-10 and Woodworker Career Alliance.
- Earning math and elective graduation credits.
- Able to participate in regional, state and national SkillsUSA competitions.
- Jesse Sworowski
- McKay Browne
- Chet Miller
The MiLL Construction Technology Program is designed to help students gain valuable skills to jumpstart a career in construction. Students enrolled in construction classes:
- Learn in a hands-on environment
- Apply classroom skills to real-life projects, including the CICC Home Build
- Learn mechanical, electrical & plumbing systems
- Have the opportunity to earn math, physical science and elective credits
- Earn OSHA-10 and HBI PACT Certifications
- Can participate in regional, state and national SkillsUSA competitions.
- Eric Davis - Construction Technology
- Sammy Hollingsworth - Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing Systems
- Mike Landis - Carpentry Technology & Construction Technology
- Randall Spalding - Construction Technology
Students enrolled in Welding Technology A and Welding Technology B at the MiLL have the opportunity to gain valuable skills that can be used in the welding industry.
All welding students will:
- Learn the basics of oxy-acetylene welding and torch cutting
- Learn wire feed/MIG welding and plasma cutting
- Earn OSHA-10 Safety Certification
- Have the opportunity to participate in regional, state and national SkillsUSA competitions.
- Jared Williams - Welding Technology
- What is The MiLL' s schedule for students?
- What are student expectations while at The MiLL?
- Is there a dress code for students at The MiLL?
- How do I report an absence for my student?
- How does my student get from their homeschool to The MiLL?
- Can my student use a cell phone while attending classes at The MiLL?
- What steps does The MiLL take to ensure safety while in the shop?
- How many credits will my student earn by taking construction classes at The MiLL?
- What certifications will my student have the opportunity to earn?